Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Lamest Email I've Ever Sent. :/

Hello from Midwest City!
I'm just about to run out of time so I am going to have to make this a quick email. (Missionaries only get a small amount of time set aside on their P-day to send emails.)

Monday- P-day. I spent most of the day drugged (after email) so I don't remember much. But that's okay! It was a good day I'm sure.
Tuesday- Went around and said goodbyes, had a couple appointments, packed.. it was crazy. I said goodbye to Desirae (broke my heart) and she wasn't ready to say goodbye, so she showed up again at our apartment and said goodbye again. We cried. I love Desirae. 
Wednesday- Transfer day! I have a new companion named Sister Chevalier (pronounced Sha-val-yay) and she's super quiet and nice. I was actually her host in the MTC so I already knew her. :) We came back, I unpacked, we went to a baptism and then went to correlation. We serve not only over a huuuuuuuge ward (over 700 on the roster.. but not enough worthy priesthood to split it) but also over a single's branch. It's awesome. :)
Thursday- Had a couple appointments. I feel bad because I've been medicated so I can't remember too much from this week and I'm really sorry.
OH WAIT. That was the day I got a call that DESIRAE SET A BAPTISMAL DATE. I wept with joy for a while. I'm so happy for her. And it'll be so great to go to that baptism.
Friday- District meeting! It was a good meeting. Our District leader is from my old zone so I know him, which is nice. After that, we had lunch at a place called Chileno's and we told them it was one of our elders' birthday, so they put a HUGE sombrero on him and then sang to him. IT was hilarious.
Saturday- We met with Sarrah and Leo! They're a couple recent converts and they're way nice! I love them. They're super funny and very down to earth.
Sunday- 7 hours of church! IT was nuttttts. But it was awesome too. I loved it. After that we went out to Choctaw and spoke at a fireside. It went really well! The youth seemed to really like what we said and seemed super energized about member missionary work. :)
Alright well, I'm sorry. This might be the lamest email I've ever sent out. But I'm on a huge time crunch and I'm super sorry. I love you all so much! Take care!

Sister Sofia Larson
Oklahoma, Oklahoma City

Email dated February 10, 2014

Just a heads up, if you took the address from Sofie's last email, IT WAS MISSPELLED. This is her actual address:

215 W McArthur Dr. Apt #81
Midwest City, OK 73110

No comments:

Post a Comment