Friday, March 7, 2014

SPEEDMAIL.

I appologize, I have been slacking on my posts lately. But as you will see, Sofie hasn't been feeling very well lately.

UBER FAST MASS EMAIL.

I'm so sorry. These computers are really cramping my style.

Basically I want to let you all know that I am safe, sound, happy to be alive and I love the gospel!

I'm also very excited because this weekend, I get to go on splits with my trainer (Momma Leavitt!) and go back to Norman for Desirae's baptism. I'm so excited.

She asked me to sing at it though.. not quite as excited about that.

I've had bronchitis or some sort of reallllly nasty cold for a couple weeks now so that's been a bummer.

We have some incredible investigators here. One of them, Kel, is 18 and she just had a baby and is a boss. She's so strong! I'm very impressed by her and she's going to be an amazing Mormon. :)

The wind is psychotic here. It's always trying to mess up your clothes and hair.

My companion is the sweetest person ever. Also she's hilarious. She's also very shy and quiet. But once she opens up.. oh heck. She's so funny.

We spoke in the Single's branch this last Sunday. It went really well! Sister Chevalier went first and totally blew everyone's spiritual socks off, and then I went in and was like, "NOW GIVE US YOUR FRIENDS SO WE CAN TEACH THEM."

Okay not really. But kind of.
Anyway. I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for the support you show me!

We have been learning this week about our desires and how they affect our actions. I'm constantly working on having more righteous desires and let me tell ya what, it's hard. But Heavenly Father gave us the ability to overcome our weaknesses and become like Jesus Christ.

:)

Anyway. I gotta go. I love you all so much! Take good care and know that the Lord (and I) love you A TON!

Sister Sofia Larson
Oklahoma, Oklahoma City

Email dated February 18, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment