Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Transfers and the ER!

Well guys, this week we find out the real reason that Sister Larson got transferred. Just a warning, it's pretty sad.

So normally for my emails I type out each day.. but to be honest, I can't remember anything after Tuesday. Here's why:

Tuesday we were in a lesson and I bent over to grab something from my bag. At that point I had an incredibly sharp pain and it felt like someone stabbed me with a screwdriver. We happened to be very close to our doctor's office, so I wrote my companion a note in my planner that said "We need to go to Dr. Zukas right now." so we quickly finished our lesson and wet to Dr. Zukas. He sent us to the ER, and 7 hours and many many tests later, I was discharged with some light pain meds that weren't doing a thing for me. We went to the doctor a couple more times this week and had to get more tests done, and after some major trial and error with some of my medication (they made me really sick) We finally found some medications that were working at least somewhat.
Apparently I've said some really funny things on my drugs. For instance, I said this to my companion:
"Sister Freeman, you're like a sunflower. You're always facing the sun and so ready to give seeds." 
I also stole the elders' plastic sword and was running around saying "I'M MULAN." Yeah. 
There is also an elder from a tiny town called Burrville in Utah (his graduating class was like 16 people.. yeah I though Philomath was small.) And apparently I said "He's gonna get married in the Burrville temple! AKA a barn!" And they all thought it was really funny but I was sad that they were laughing at me. Yeah.
Last night we got transfer calls! I'm being transferred to Midwest City! Here's my new address! 
215 W McArther Dr. Apt #81
Midwest City, OK 73110
Alright, well, I must be going now. This is a real short email and I know it! I wish I remembered more of the week. 
Here's a picture of me me with a really cute puppy from a couple weeks ago:
Here's a less than attractive photo my companion took in the emergency room:
Alright! take care y'all, I'll write again next week! :) Love you so much!
Sister Sofia Larson
Oklahoma, Oklahoma City

Email dated February 3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment